Port Royal - Elegant home on the beach and bay
TOP REASONS TO LIVE IN NAPLES, FL
Is Naples Florida a Good Place to Live? Yes, it is certainly our favorite place to live in the entire USA.
Having lived here in Naples for a number of years now, my friends from up north are always asking me if Naples is as good as its fine reputation. The answer is always the same: the best place I ever imagined.
We would vacationed here many times in the past and that experience was the magnet that pulled us here to Naples to retire.
The weather is terrific and the community services are superb.
Actually we drove up and down the entire east coast and west coast of Florida and here are the reasons we choose Naples over every other coastal community in the state.
1. Beaches – Naples, Florida is known for it’s beautiful white sandy beaches, terrific sunsets and clean warm gulf water.
With very clean sand and 17 miles of beaches, Naples enables both locals and tourist access almost the entire beach front.
Naples beaches are rated with the best beaches across the globe. Naples is now rated in the Top 10 Beaches for 2016 including Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park beach and Barefoot Beach.
2. Safety & Low Crime – Naples is certainly a safe place to live and compares favorably to the rest of the country. Actually according to a recently crime rate report, Naples crime rate falls far below other cities in Florida and the entire national average being about 47% lower than the average across the county. It was reported that there are about 11% more officers per 1k residents.
3. Architecture & Greenery – Terrific views of the beach and gulf are boasted by Naples visitors and residents. There are no tall buildings and there is a strong restriction on signs and billboards. The greenery, shrubs, palm trees and beautiful landscaping is dazzling.
4. Restaurants and fine dining – Enjoy wonderful fine dining with a full range of restaurant types. There are great restaurants for all families to meet every family budget. A few of the fine dining restaurants are Chop City Grill, The Turtle Club, Truluck's, and Jabbas on 5th Ave.
5. Pristine – The city is clean and spotless. With low crime, small signs, white sand beaches and expert landscaping, Naples looks and feels great every day. Walk or drive in amazement each day and enjoy this leisurely life style.
6. Boating, Fishing, Golf and tennis – We are just back from visiting all the charter fishing and sailing charters at the Dock and near Tin City. Fishing is a way of life here and both residents and tourists are out there daily fishing for the big catch. There are beautiful new and fully equiped yachts available for your next fishing or sailing adventure. With great windy days and the clean waters, boaters have a wonderful time in Naples.
Naples is a golfers dream come true. With almost 70 golf courses to choose from, golfers have a full range of challenging courses to visit. There are wonderful golf communities waiting all levels of play. Discover fine high end luxury homes in one of the smartest golf communities here. Just hop in your golf cart and out onto the first tee. It is all here awaiting you. There are marvelous tennis communities for the avid tennis fans.
7. Sunsets – Sun down time in Naples is something very special. Head for the beach each evening for a wonderful treat when the sun goes down and provides a never to forget sunset. You will find heart felt applause from folks at the beach and those sitting up on their balconies. Find yourself an amazing home or condo along the beach and fill your life with romance and happiness like you have never experienced before at most locations in Florida.
8. Weather - Now to the weather. Naples weather averages at 77 degrees Fahrenheit. The summer months of July, August and September are the warmest and quickly it cools off from October through May and June. The water of the Gulf ranges from the 60's to the high 80's and is very pleasant and refreshing for sure.
9. Downtown Old Naples – The main street in Naples is 5th Avenue and is the real attraction to Old Naples. 3rd Street is also a major attraction for residents and tourists also. Here you will find many fine restaurants, shops and merchants for your shopping and dining enjoyment. Naples started off as a little fishing village and has grown to a thriving residential community attracting visitors and home owners from around the world.
Old Naples is the heartbeat of the city. Don’t let the name fool you. Nothing in this downtown area looks “old.”
10. The People – The people here are of all ages and from around the world. It seems that everyone is very happy to live in this little paradise and many folks go north to visit family and friends for a few months a year. A short visit to Naples on vacation may be all you need to make the big decision to move here and enjoy all the pleasures of life. There is even a wonderful outdoor church that allows your pets and casual attire held each Sunday at the Cambier park just one block south of the famous 5th Avenue.
Protect your home while you are gone. All areas of Naples. Get a complete report after each inspection. Call 239 537 6958
Reliant Home Protection Service Naples area
We provide quality inspections for the protection of your most valuable asset.
Serving Naples, Marco, Bonita Springs and Estero.
Unforeseen damages can occur any time in your home. This is why it is important to hire a licensed, bonded and insure professional to perform detailed periodic inspections.
For your piece of mind, we provide our customers with complete reports after each inspection.
Please contact us for a free in home consultation 239 - 537 - 6958 - Jamie
2 Sailing charters - Danmark- 40' Mariner & Betelguese II
239 - 649-1740 - Captain Todd Wilson
880 12th Avenue South, Naples, FL 34102 - At the City Dock
Crewed Sailing Charters
You can choose from a 2 hour “taste of sailing”, a half-day “jaunt along the beach” sailing the wind, a full day “adventure to Marco Island” sightseeing or romantic sunset or moonlight cruise.
All of our crewed yacht charters encourage you to get involved, take the helm and experience the thrill of Florida sailing or to kick back and enjoy the warm Florida sunshine.
Sea Legs - Charter Fishing in Naples, Florida
Captain Tommy Robinson and his custom built 31' boat the "Sea Legs" are ready to take your group or family on an exciting deep sea fishing charter or private sightseeing excursion throughout the Naples, Florida area waters. The Sea Legs is geared for up to 6 passengers and has a restroom, galley, dinette, shaded cockpit and modern electronics.
The 13 Cities With The Most Old People In America - Naples is #3
One of the Greatest Card Trick you will every see.
Lower back pain relief ideas : If you have a nagging pain in your lower back, this may help.
Do you have EYE Problems? Check this out - Food For the Eyes - Eye Health. Don't let things get worse for even another day
Top Reasons to Live in Naples, FL
THE #1 SMALL ART TOWN IN AMERICANaples has been named “The #1 Small Art Town in America”by author John Villani in his book The 100 Best Art Towns in America.In choosing Naples as # 1, Villani notes the area’s amazing range of natural splendor along with its sophisticated and serious art galleries, its art fairs, community art centers and the Philharmonic Center for the Arts complex.
There are approximately 100 art galleries in the greater Naples area, extending from Gallery Row in downtown Naples all the way out to the Big Cypress Gallery in the Everglades – the studio of famed black and white nature photographer Clyde Butcher, known as the “Ansel Adams of the Everglades” for his stunning, large format black & white Everglades landscapes. Both the Marco Island Center for the Arts and The von Liebig Art Center in Naples offer free galleries, excellent gift shops featuring work by local artists and a full lineup of classes and workshops.
The world class Artis-Naples, home to the Naples Philharmonic Orchestra and concert hall and the Baker Museum of Art, has helped put Naples on the map as a premiere cultural destination, as have the area’s many nationally recognized art festivals.
PUre Naples - Having Fun
Video of Ave Maria Community
Thousands of Acres of endless beauty with the best prices. Don't miss this community.
Video of Naples, Florida
Port Royal, Naples elegant beach and waterfront residential homes are on the south part of the peninsula of Old Naples and Aqualane Shores, the elite boating community in Naples.
Having 500+- single-family houses most have docks on the Naples Bay taking boats up to 100 feet in length.
Boaters can get to the Gulf of Mexico in just a few minutes via Gordon Pass.
Marine facilities are available at the City Dock in Old Naples.
Owners on almost all the streets in Port Royal are eligible for membership in the Port Royal Club, which is directly on the beach.
Home Prices are range up to $20 mil.
Call Carole Carpenter - 239 249 2111
Got a Question?
Ask an Local Expert & get a call or email as you prefer.
Realtors, Doctors, Lawyers, Home Improvement & 100's more.
No Charge for this service.
Realtor - Naples, fl
Jordon Stone - Vanderbilt Area
Premier | Sotheby's
Ballroom Dancing at its BEST
Lessons and a wonderful Sunday night lesson with a dinner and dance. $15
Naples Ballroom Company